WE MEET on the first Friday of the month at the Grand Hotel Scarborough 2 p.m. (Doors Open 1.30 p.m.) Guest speakers with variety of subjects and social activities events to meet all tastes. Tea, biscuits served and free raffle. Why not Join us!
Out & About
Scarborough 050 had a Trip to The Yorkshire Dales sponsored by North Yorkshire County Council
on the theme of Bring a Friend. We had a tour of the dales with an afternoon tea.
This photo was taken to say thank you to the Council.
- Walking section alternate Sundays. Meet at Oriel Cricket ground at 10.00 for 10.30 a.m. We walk on average 3 to 5 miles in country locations.
- Ten-pin Bowling every Monday (except Bank Holidays then Tuesdays) at the Olympia Leisure, Foreshore Road, Scarborough. 10-15 a.m. for 10-30 a.m. start.
- Swimming group meet at the Scarborough Indoor Pool, Rydleside, Scarborough.
Wednesdays at 11.00 a.m. (Not School Holidays).
- Pub lunches are held on the 3rd Thursday of each month at a variety of venues. Special prices for over 50's members. Costs within £10-£12 range.
- Excursions to Stately Homes, Canal cruises, Theatre visits, Weekend Breaks, Mystery Tours, Tinsel & Turkey breaks, organised throughout the year. Please see our notice boards and Newsletter for further information.
Visit our website.
e-mail for an activities update.
Scarborough Over 50's Friendship Centre is a Member of the Friendship Centre Federation