WE MEET at the United Church Hall, Duke Street, Southport (Lord Street West) on the first Tuesday of each month.
Doors open at 1.30 p.m., starting at 2 p.m.
- Apart from August our Monthly Friendship Meetings consists of either a speaker or musical entertainment.
- Our Committee's Social Secretary organises Day Trips to places of interest. Places that we would not normally go to ourselves and these trips usually include Coach Travel and a meal. Theatre trips are also organised which include Shows of both Amateur and Professional status covering musicals, dramas, ballet and light classical music.
- We also have lunches on the 3rd Tuesday of the month.
- We hold a "Ladies Get Together" once a month.
- For those interested in Indoor Bowls this activity takes place every Wednesday afternoon and Friday morning.
Southport is an Independent Friendship Centre and also a Member of the Friendship Centre Federation