WE MEET at 2.15 p.m. on the first Tuesday of each month (except December) in the Spadesbourne Suite, Council House, Burcot Road, Bromsgrove.
Visitors £2 - Please note that our July meeting is Strictly for Members Only.
- Sunday Lunch - Last Sunday of the month. Outside venue. Meal Cost.
- Green Bowls - Summer - Wednesdays, 1.45 p.m. Bromsgrove Park
- Tenpin Bowls - Wednesdays, 1.45 p.m. Great Park, Rubery
- Pub Lunch - 2nd Tuesday - Meet at local pubs. 12.30 p.m.
- Walk and Pub Lunch - 3rd Tuesday - Meet locally at 10.45 a.m.
- Kurling, Social Evening and Day Trips are arranged throughout the year.
OUR 2012/13 MEETINGS
The aim of the club is to promote interest in a broad range of subjects by holding monthly meetings with guest speakers.
3 Jul: Annual General Meeting - Strawberries and Cream. MEMBERS ONLY.
7 Aug: Ray Sturdy - "Worcestershire Remembered".
4 Sep: Rod Quilter - "Corsetry".
2 Oct: Dawn Nex -"Amish People".
6 Nov: Social Afternoon. Possible NHS Health Team Visit.
4 Dec: Christmas Lunch. Outside Venue. Meal cost payable.
8 Jan: (New Year Event). Andy Casserley - "Musical Entertainment".
5 Feb: Mr & Mrs Schellenber - "The Ifakara Bakery Project".
5 Mar: Rosemary Prosser - "One Egg or Two?".
2 Apr: Diane Butler - "The Deaf Students of Tanzania".
7 May: Dave Wilkins - TBA.
4 Jun: Vince Williams - "British Waterways Working Boat Project".
BROMSGROVE Over Fifties Friendship Club is an Independent Friendship Centre and also a Member of the Friendship Centre Federation